Call Owen's Locksmiths for door repairs in Stratford when you want to be certain the job will get done properly. Skilled workers, high quality materials and a rapid response all add up to a service that’s easy to use and sure to bring the results you’re looking for.
Emergency and Planned Repair Services
Both speedy restoration after a break-in and planned work for operational faults are offered:
The focus is on making sure your door is secure and can be used without risk of injury. Tasks most often completed include:
- Removal of glass or other broken parts
- Repairs to frames, latches, locks or hinges
- Boarding up holes left in the door
Can include any restoration or renovation needed to return a door to smooth function. Some of the jobs frequently requested are:
- Adjusting hinges to bring a door back into alignment
- Freeing up jammed patio doors
- Shaving wooden doors that have expanded so that they’ll close without sticking
- Adjusting latches or strike plates that aren’t lined up properly
A Trusted Choice for Door Adjustment and Repair
- All repair work is completed by experienced technicians
- Any parts or materials used are selected for quality and reliability
- Services are covered by insurance and both parts and labour are guaranteed
What to Expect from Your Workers
- Expect your technicians to arrive promptly in a branded van and to be smartly presented in a company uniform.
- They’ll greet you with courtesy, assess the job in hand and explain any options you have before proceeding with the work.
- In some cases, for example, it may be more cost effective to replace a door rather than repair it – they’ll always let you know
- The choice is always yours, of course, so your technician will make sure you have the information you need in order to make your decision.
Booking Your Door Repairs in Stratford
This Owen's Locksmiths service is equally suited to householders and business clients. Whichever you are, the way you find out more and get your service is exactly the same:
- Use our 24/7 customer support line to request a quote
- Confirm your booking in a single call if you so choose
- Book a service seven days a week
- If your property is currently not secure request an urgent appointment
- In an emergency, your technician will be with you in approximately half an hour